TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Bit Torrent is now attempting to push bigger files around web and has launched SoShare which can share files up to 1 TB. BitTorrent has launched SoShare keeping in mind, creative industries that may require sharing large content on web.
Designers, Content Creators may need to transfer huge files across web and SoShare just makes the task easier. BitTorrent says that users can fit anything and everything into an attachment. SoShare allows transfers that are distributed and BitTorrent keeps a master copy in its cloud as per protocol.
Users who intend to share a file are required to share the whole file before other users can gain access to it. Uploading massive amounts of data is not any easy task and it is going to make SoShare's job tougher. However, it may not be too difficult as people who may use the service are mostly from creative industry and they may well have an access to fast internet connection.
The service is based on BitTorent's browser plug-in. Users can use files when installed and upload it. They can further add email addresses, name them and send a quick message and that is how SoShare works. Even when the browser window is kept closed, the plug-in in the browser assures that the upload is still working.
Delivery stats tabs are available in SoShare which enables users to understand whether client had received the file and opened it. It is to be noted that the recipients are not required to sign up, in order, to open the file. The service seems to be a good one and people in creative industry can well trust this along with Google Drive and Dropbox.