TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
It's now official! The runtime layer of BlackBerry 10 shall receive an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update. The developers working on Blackberry 10 confirmed the Android jelly bean integration and said that the update will be revised all the way from version2.3 Gingerbread to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
The new update, however, is expected to be more efficient compared to its previous platform gingerbread. The update is sure to pave new pathways for developers to move smoothly into the Blackberry 10 area in 2013. However, the date of release of Android runtime for Blackberry 10 is still not known.
Although in the beta stages, Android runtime for Blackberry10, developers believe that it will support all features that are currently available along with the APIs in the platform. The developer team in Blackberry also says that they are also looking for better possibilities to incorporate new features into the device and the platform.
The android developers must be the ones happy about the news as they can now look for introducing new apps and shifting it to Blackberry10 with all ease. Blackberry also hopes that their campaign will turn out successful and help Android developers into the BB10 environment.
The Z10 owners can well continue their loading of Gingerbread-based-apps, in the mean time while also waiting for android jelly bean to enter Blackberry10. The users will be able to experience what BlackBerry 10 has in store and will know that it is not just software tools and android developers that were involved in its making.