TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Google's QuickOffice app for iPad has been one the most utilized products released in the recent times. The company has now announced that the application for iPad can be availed for free, while remaining users will need to purchase QuickOffice Pro HD for their devices. Users can own the QuickOffice Pro HD application by signing in and registering using their Google Business App credentials. The product costs Rs 450.
Earlier this year, Google acquired QuickOffice in order to standardize its online Google Docs suite. After the acquisition, the company named it as Google Drive. Converting files to Google Docs, slides or Sheets is considered very practicable these days as it consumes less strain at uploading.
Using the QuickOffice application, users can access all their business files stored on their Google Drive. These files can then be edited for further use. In addition to this, the users can even store the Microsoft Office files for editing without having to convert them into Google Docs. This application allows user to edit files in his zone of comfort using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Google with its QuickOffice version is competing with CloudOn which has already launched its latest version of the same application in the market. CloudOn's application also serves the same purpose of saving and editing office files.
But the application from CloudOn is available on iPhone, iPad and Android tablets, which gives the company an edge over Google in the market. In addition to this, the application also supports Google Drive.