- 3 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 7 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 9 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 9 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- News DRDO Apprentice vacancies: 80 openings announced, Apply online after Aug 26
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Is NOT Dating Jackky Bhagnani; Source Confirms That They Are Just Good Friends
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Sports Ashes 2019, Headingley Test, Day 2 Highlights: Australia on course to retain the urn after humiliating pitiful England
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Motorola Moto G7, G7 Plus Receive June Security Patch
Motorola Moto G7 and G7 Plus devices are receiving the June 2019 Android security patch, according to a report. The update comes with some stability improvements. While Moto G7 is receiving firmware PPO29.114-134 update, the G7 Plus gets PPW29.98-111.
How To Know About The Update
The OTA update is rolling out in phases which will take some time to reach Moto G7-series smartphones. You will get the update as a notification, once it is ready. Else, you can check by going to the phones' settings > system > about phone > model and hardware.
Moto G7, G7 Plus Specifications
The Moto G7 comes with a 6.24-inch display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with Adreno 512 GPU, 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB internal storage. On the camera front, it gets a 12MP + 5MP setup at the rear, while the front part is confined to an 8MP sensor. The device runs Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box and comes with a wide range of connectivity options.
The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3000 mAh battery along with 15W TurboPower charging mode.
On the other hand, the Moto G7 Plus sports a 6.24-inch FHD+ Max Vision display. It makes use of an octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC paired with same hardware seen on the G7. It sports a 16MP as primary and 5MP as secondary sensors. For selfies, it uses a 12MP camera lens. It houses some sensors comprising a fingerprint, a magnetometer, an ultrasonic and more.
Its battery capacity is of 3,000 mAh which comes with 27W TurboPower charging mode.
Moto G7, G7 Plus Price And Availability
For the Indian market, the Moto G7 is available in Ceramic Black and Clear White color options, and its price begins from Rs. 16,999. Whereas, the Moto G7 Plus is expected to launch with Deep Indigo and Viva Red color options. And it could be priced at Rs. 24,320.