TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Aakash tablet to be loaded with Indian War Comics
Digital revolution has taken India by storm. Joining the digital revolution is the Indian Government's Aakash tablet computer which caters extensively to the student community of India. In an effort to make the students(kids in general) aware of the different wars that were fought by Indian bravehearts, the Government has plans to incorporate a seperate section called Indian War Comics in the Aakash tablets.
The Indian war comics are targetted at kids and plans to impart knowledge about India's bravehearts who fought valiantly against enemies.
The Indian war Comics(IWC) is available in the form of an app and can be downloaded by people already owning Aakash tablets. The new Aaksh tablets will come with this app preloaded. The Indian War Comics is available absolutely free of cost and come in a digitized version.
These comics will be in English for the time being and will soon come in various other Indian languages. Since the Aakash II is all set to make it's debut in April this year the users are going to be in for a treat as the Indian War Comics app is also going to be embedded within it. Thus, the Aakash tablets are all set for a digital revolution.
One intriguing factor to note is that the app is also designed to pay tribute to Indian war heroes. As of now, the Aakash tablet and the Ubislate 7 will be incorporated with the IWC. The titles that are going to be contained in the tablets are as follows:
1) The True Maratha
2) Frozen Fury
3) Yeh Dil Mange More
4) Bravehearts Of Mumbai-26/11.
Kudos to the Indian Government for coming up with such a novel concept