TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
How cool would it be, if you could possess the ability to create works of art on the move? How cool would it be, if you could manipulate pictures with your smartphone? You never know, when inspiration strikes you. Adobe Photoshop, often refereed to as the "higher power", by the entertainment industry, is now available in smartphone version.
Photoshop Touch, as it is known, gives you the ability to professionally edit pitchers on your smartphones, so this is something, graphic designers or art directors would find really interesting. However, the app only works on Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean based Android smartphones and iOS 6.0 devices including iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPod touch.
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device's camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet or back in Photoshop at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud. Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
The App previously available for tablets, has been modified to fit the small screen sizes of smartphones and is available on Google Play and Apple Store for Rs. 270.