TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
In the age of Internet, live streaming music or shows is just a matter of few clicks. There are a host of names currently in this streaming business, the newest one being Airtel. But it seems like the Airtel one has already hit the ground running.
According the reports, the recently released Wynk Music service from Airtel, launched recently with an aim to introduce music lovers to an extensive library of over 1.7 million songs, has already reached its first milestone in the form of 1 lakh downloads. And that too in just 4 days.
Wynk is currently on top in the category of new free apps for music and among the Top 5 apps overall in the Google Play store. And while these are just preliminary days, it seems like the new app is already destined for big things in terms of popularity and number of downloads.
"With Wynk we wanted to bring to music lovers a superior product that offers a complete bouquet across genres. We are absolutely thrilled by the response we have received within this short span which only endorses the fact that Wynk is one of the better music app's available today," said Srinivasan Gopalan, Director - Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel.
"I am confident that we will continue to enhance the user experience on Wynk thereby delighting customers each day."
In case you aren't sure about it, The Wynk service offers songs including Hindi, regional and International hits, and is a free to download application and is available on Android and iOS platforms. This means music on the go, wherever you are.
For the time being, with the free version of the app, users can stream songs according to their choice online and tune into internet radio. With Wynk Plus, however, users can enjoy unlimited in-app song downloads. They can even play music offline at just Rs. 99 and Rs. 60 on both Android and iOS respectively.