TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Would you like to try some Lime pie? Looks like search giants google is gearing up to introduce its next major dessert of the Android platform. A leak from the new Qualcomm roadmap on the web is revealing news of the new operating system, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
According to the leaked information, it seems likely that we will see the light of the new operating system in the second quarter of 2013. However, nothing has been confirmed officially yet. Perhaps, the operating system will be unveiled in the upcoming Google I/O, which is to be held on May 15th.
The leak from the roadmap also reviled, Qualcomm will be rolling out a new set of tailor-made chips to fit the updated Android platform. What awesome new features the new OS will bring? For now, that bi t of information is quite not available yet. We will let you know, once we gather more details.
The first Android operating system of Google was launched in 2008. Soon enough it became the most used platform for smartphones and tablets. Talking about different versions, there was first the Apple Pie then fallowed Banana Bread, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and now, Key Lime Pie is on it's way.
When LG's Nexus 4 was announced, rumors ran wild, as to, the phone would sport the new Key Lime Pie OS. Alas, the rumor was false. Rumors have again resurfaced, saying, Sony amongst few others, are already in the Android 5.0 based smartphone, bandwagon. Only times will tell us, if this is true.