TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Google has made a good job by making the web apps like Gmail, Google Reader, Docs and more. Also the company's Android mobile platform gas gained popularity among the users. Now, the search company made mobile apps for the web based services.
Previously, the Android's Google Docs app was not too impressive in performance but the company is making updates to make it more functional. The latest update to the app brings in lot of features that are enjoyable when compared to the previous ones.
The tablet experience of the app is improved to make it more robust and easy. The main change is the layout that offers intuitive and quick swiping thereby giving the users more control than what they expect.
The other change is the offline mode of the app. This allows the users to tag the files and to save them on mobile devices. As the Google Docs is based on web, it requires the users to have an internet connection in order to stream the documents to their computers or devices. The saving will be done by the servers automatically.
In the offline more, one can save the files without internet and upload the changes later after getting Wi-Fi access. This offline mode was for Mac and PC users since long but it has recently come for the mobile users.
The presence of the Google Docs on mobile offers some handy features for the smartphones and tablets. The camera can be used to take a photo that can then be converted in to an editable text by the app. The app also makes use of the Contacts in the device to enable the sharing of documents.