TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Angry Birds, the popular game developed by Rovio Mobile has turned 2 and the developers are planning to celebrate the milestone by offering some new levels. The users of the game app can update this latest version that has 15 levels of birthday special. With this update, the game will have a total of 300 levels.
It has also added a new bird to celebrate the party. This new orange colored bird can blow like a balloon and can be used in special situations like blowing up things. The application also has some little tweaks and update like new menus and visual changes. It has also got the achievements feature that makes it more exciting.
The awesome news is that all the levels are unlocked and so the users need not finish a particular level to play the following ones. This official update is applied for both Android as well as iOS platforms and it will also be available for the rest soon.