TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Angry Birds fans out there have exciting news today. We already mentioned that the Space version of the projectile game will be released on 22 March 2012. It has been launched for several platforms like Android, iOS, Mac and PC.
The game is available for iPhone and iPad in separate versions for some download fee. The Android version of the app is free of cost. Rovio, the developer is also sselling a PC version of the game on its online shop. The Mac version is available in the Apple Mac Store. Currently, the Android version has in-game ads and in future there will be ad free versions as well.
The core concept of the game is the same. The birds catapult at the pigs. But the Space version adds new elements to the gameplay like new birds with new destructive powers and gravitational fields. There is a new power up dubbed Space Eagles that can be earned by playing or also through in-app purchase.
The initial game has 60 levels and it will get more through free updates and in-app purchases. This launch is a huge step for the company's success. Samsung, the device maker is a key partner for the game launch. IT has exclusive levels for the owners of Galaxy Note smartphones.
Rovio will surely be hoping that the new game is as successful as the previous one. The original version of Angry Birds has crossed 700 million downloads on all platforms. All the app stores have three games in the series that are close to 1 billion downloads.
The highlight is that this is the first time that all are available on day one. It's massive with books, candy, toys and all right from launch day itself. Even the Hollywood movies wont have this.