TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Angry Birds Space scores 10 million downloads
Angry Birds Space is the recent edition of the projectile game. This was released on almost all the platforms on March 22nd. Within 3 days, the game has accounted to 10 million downloads. Rovio has confirmed this number through the official twitter feed of Angry Birds.
The Space version takes the birds and pigs to outer space. It also has several new game elements like new birds with their own destructive powers, gravitational fields and new power ups called Space Eagles. The power up can either be bought through in-app purchase or by playing. There are many other hidden goodies, cool space content and secret levels. All these can be obtained through in-app purchases.
It is launched for almost all platforms like iOS, Android, PC and Mac. It is still under speculation about the presence in Windows Phone platform. This will also happen in sometime and it will make its presence in the Microsoft mobile operating system as well. There are separate versions for iPhone and iPad. All the versions are paid ones but Android alone is free from this. Android version of Angry Birds Space is free but is ad generated.