TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Apple is usually criticized by the application developers as it rejects a large number of apps. Seems like there is a swift in this situation. Now, the developers are accusing the firm as it has corrupted apps.
Macro Arment, the developer of Instapaper has filed a blog post claiming that after he downloaded the latest upgrade of his app from the iTunes Store, the app crashed. He states that the app was working pretty good when it was submitted.
It cannot be denied that the application was working fine as Apple has approved the app. It had made it available for the users to download as well. This is not the case with Instapaper app alone. There are many other applications that have been reported to be crashed.
The ones that are reported to be crashing when updated are Angry Birds Space HD Free, Phoster, Metronome+, Threadnote, Stack the States, Pinball Maniacs, iBike Moto and Flick Soccer.
Apple remains silent on this situation. But, the developer Macro Armet has asked the other developers not to upload new apps to the iTunes store in order to give Apple the time to figure out the issue. Even the consumers are asked not to update any application as it might turn useless.
Have you faced any such app crashes? Which application has been crashed for you? Tell us in the comments section below.