TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
From the iTunes App Store lot of game apps were removed due to issues regarding the copyright. The list of the removed games includes Temple Jump, Angry Ninja Birds and Plant vs. Zombie as these resemble the name of the popular games such as Temple Run, Angry Birds and Plants vs. Zombies.
The Temple Jump app was slightly successful when compared with the other two that were removed from the iTunes App Store. A report also claims that it was at the top of the applications chart. Previously, the copyright issues were gathered in many cases but this is the first time that the games are removed for the store.
The iOS app store has certain systems to check the genuineness of the applications but still the users can also submit reviews and also report bugs. However, users cannot flag the titles directly. The platform is not responsible for these kinds of issues and if it is liable then the process of review will be still more complicated and cumbersome.