TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
BBM for Android, iOS To Support Group Notifications Via Future Update
BlackBerry's BBM service may not have gained that much popularity with other major players such as WhatsApp and Line currently in operation, but the service has still found place in a number of devices running Android and iOS.
The Canadian company, as a token of appreciation toward all those who downloaded the messaging app, has been updating the app with a number of features that bring further functionalities to the service. And now, keeping up with the trend, BlackBerry is currently said to be testing out the group notifications feature for all its users on Android and iOS, with the service currently in its beta stages.
As revealed, the lack of group notifications in the BBM service has been a matter of great discontent among fans using the service. And with the Android and iOS versions not featuring the functionality, opposed to those running the service on BlackBerry devices, there have been a great want for the functionality to arrive for the same.
However, for the time being, there are no settings that allow BBM for Android, iOS user to customize the way they are receiving Groups notifications.
But unlike Android and iOS, the BlackBerry version of BBM features separate Settings option that allows Groups users to customize notifications according to their wishes.
But luckily, fans on iOS and Android can soon enjoy the feature. And although there's no word on when exactly BBM Groups notification settings will be added to BBM for Android or iOS, users will still be pleased to know that BlackBerry is currently testing this feature.