TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Popular mobile carrier is the newest name in the growing online music scene. The company has now released the new Wynk Music service with an aim to introduce music lovers to an extensive library of over 1.7 million songs.
The Wynk service, that will offer songs including Hindi, regional and International hits, is a free to download application and is available on Android and iOS platforms. This means music on the go, wherever you are.
For the time being, with the free version of the app, users can stream songs according to their choice online and tune into internet radio. With Wynk Plus, however, users can enjoy unlimited in-app song downloads. They can even play music offline at just Rs. 99 and Rs. 60 on both Android and iOS respectively.
Also, Airtel customers using Android phones can enjoy a special introductory price of just Rs. 29. Moreover, Wynk freedom subscription, available at Rs. 129, has been made exclusive for Airtel customers within 3G circles with their Android phones.
And with the offer in place, the service will allow users to get all-inclusive unlimited streaming and download of music without any other additional data charges.
Apparently, the service will fit songs according to your mood. The application will allow users to easily discover the best of music on their mobile via a simple yet intuitive user interface.
Users could also listen to ad-free radio playlists groomed by experts to suit different music preferences. Airtel customers can pay for all related purchases on the app via their Airtel balance or bill. Other customers will have the option to pay via online banking.