TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Cleartrip launches Travel App for iPhone Users
Cleartrip, the online travel agency has announced the launch of its iPhone app on its official blog. Cleartrip brings the split screen search experience available on the desktop and smartphone apps to this iPhone app.
With this new app, the users can search for flights and check the ticket cost in one page simultaneously.
Round Trip flights: Its lets users to book return flights from the unique split screen layout (to select and view the cost of ticket) with just two taps.
Recent searches: Users can access all the recent searches in a single touch.
Booked trips: Users can access their trips and bookings on their mobile.
Payment Options: Credit card, debit card and net banking modes available.
Expressway: Users can book tickets with a single touch right from their phone with Expressway.
The current version of the Cleartrip iPhone app offers flight booking only within India. The company says that an update to feature international flight bookings is in the pipeline.
Price & Availability
Cleartrip iPhone app is available for free. It can be downloaded from the iTunes app store.