TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Evernote for iOS has been updated to bring various new features, which can help you to quickly find your notes and navigate to it. The 5.4 update lets users add shortcuts to mark important notes, notebooks, and tags making easier to access content. Users can add note to the Shortcuts tab by simply taping on the star icon located along the bottom of the note. Similarly tags and notebooks can be added in a similar fashion. Moreover, these shortcuts can synced.
The update also brings related notes which is a premium feature - if you are working on a new note, evernote starts looking into past records and displays related notes at the bottom of the screen.
Adding to the arsenal, the update brings recent notes, which enables users to see recent notes in the bottom of a new note. Premium users will be able to toggle between recent and related notes.
Also, App will now come with skitch app integration allowing users to easily mark up images, PDF or even entire notes. Users can annotate an image contained in a note by just tapping on it and then tapping the Skitch icon.
Another premium feature the update brings is the PDF Annotations - Premium users can edit PDFs with Skitch option in the title bar. Also Users will will able to covert a note into a PDF by tapping on the Skitch icon along the bottom of the note.
You can download the latest version of Evernote app for iOS on Apps Store