TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Facebook has come up with a revamped version of its popular iOS app. The updated app is tailored made not only for newly launched iOS 7 mobile OS but older version of iOS (iOS 5 and iOS 6) have been taken care of.
The version 6.5 has added features to complement the styling of iOS 7. The new update is applicable for mobile users only- iPad owners will see the old design. Reports say that Facebook is planning bring this update for iPad owners, but the exact time frame is unknown at the moment.
The most visible change is visible in the navigation bar. Now you will see the navigation bar moved to the bottom of the screen, that features News Feed, Friend request, Messages, Notifications and more. Earlier these menu features were found on the left-hand side of the screen.
In an interview given to CNET, product manager, Facebook, Michael Sharon talked about redesigned app.
That's...one of the recommendations from the iOS team to let the content come first, and make sure that people are focusing on the content and not necessarily on some crazy gradient," Michael Sharon
The More tab...gives you an additional tab that you can use to leave on whatever experience you like the most," Sharon said.
The senior executive also told that older version of iOS are getting redesigned app, but older versions will be slightly different.
The full update is about 42.6 MB. Click here to download Facebook 6.5 for iOS.