TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Facebook has announced a new app store for the smartphones and tablets. This store is for the social apps that are available in Facebook. It calls the store App Centre and says that it will be launched in few weeks. People can access the store through web or through Android and iOS apps. As of now, there is no word about the Windows Phone version of the store.
The app store allows the users to download and play the Facebook based applications right on their mobile devices. This store will be a one stop solution for the popular iOS and Android applications. The users can search and read the detailed description about the apps on the App Centre.
The app store will help the users in gaining an idea about the most used, high rated, most shared and top ranked services that are in Facebook. The users can find the apps mostly in tune with their taste.
The apps like Draw Something, Spotify, Pinterest, Vevo, Netflix and more will have their own pages in the App Centre. The users will be redirected to the corresponding app stores like Google Play and App Store to download and install the applications in the mobile devices.
The development team has issued instructions to the application developers asking them to make the required changes and modifications to the apps before the App Centre launches. The App Centre will be made available on Facebook.com and will be a part of the the iOS and Android user experience.