TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Remember the Facebook App Center, a new app store that was announced for tablets and smartphones. This store is meant for the apps that are available in the social network. It was announced last month and is launched today for the users in US. It will be rolling out to the users across the world in the coming weeks.
This is an easy way that will help Facebook to drive more traffic to the apps that have an integration to the social network. The App Center has over 600 apps for the time being. This includes both the web apps and the native apps. Facebook is promising to help the users by making it easy for them to discover the apps.
Users can access this app store through the Android and iOS apps. As of now, the Windows Phone version of the app store is not available. The users can download and play the applications based on the social network right from their mobile devices. They can also search the apps and read about the on the App Center.
With the app store of Facebook, users can get an idea about the most shared, highly rated and top ranked applications of the network. They can find the apps as per their taste and requirement. The popular ones like Spotify, Netflix and more have their own pages in the Facebook App Center. The App Centre will be made available on Facebook.com and will be a part of the the iOS and Android user experience.