- 4 hrs ago Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- 4 hrs ago Vivo Z6 5G To Pack Snapdragon 765 SoC And PC- Grade Liquid Cooling
- 4 hrs ago Dell Launches New Laptop With MacBook Air-Like Specs At Half Price
- 4 hrs ago Microsoft Xbox Series X Details Revealed Officially: 4X Faster Than Xbox One
- Sports Day-Night tests is way forward: Glenn McGrath
- News ATMs starts dispensing more of Rs 500 instead of Rs 2,000
- Movies Pankaj Tripathi: My Role In Angrezi Medium Is My Guru Dakshina To Irrfan Khan
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
10 apps to save your fuel bills in India
You can save on your fuel bills with these apps.
In an age where petrol and diesel prices swing back and forth with no forewarning, anything that can give you at least a rough estimate of what to estimate as to what to expect is a huge help. Using the apps and services listed below will help you to know the real-time prices of petrol and diesel. Now, learning the actual price of fuel is not that great a challenge, but what takes the cake is that these apps and services allow you to learn the relative prices of fuel and help you to narrow down where you can get your fuel for a lesser price. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the apps and services that can help you decide where you’re getting your fuel from next.
This app is by Indian Oil and helps you find the fuel prices in your city live. The app is available for Apple and Android devices. You will need to create an account to access the features of the app. Hitting the ‘Locate Us' tab in the app will take users to a map that shows all the available petrol pumps around.
This is BPCL's app which shows you the daily fuel prices and also shows you the location and prices of local fuel stations. An offer zone displays the available ones for the company's Petro smartcards.
Daily Petrol/Diesel price
The details of the petrol and diesel prices in cities, the variances in different areas and also the fuel price fluctuation over the last seven days can be observed here.
This is a crowdsourced app where end users give information on petrol and diesel prices. In addition to petrol and diesel prices, information about CNG fuel is also available. It covers fuel stations under IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, Reliance Petroleum, Essar Petroleum & Shell India.
Daily Fuel Price
The regular fuel prices and the live fuel prices across several cities in India are shown in the app. It also keeps track of other cities where you have been traveling.
Daily Petrol Diesel Price Update in India
In addition to prices at different fuel stations, the app also has an inbuilt calculator to determine how much more or less you might be paying for your fuel. You can also use the price rise graphs to keep a better track of price fluctuations.
Daily Fuel – Current Petrol/Diesel Prices in India
The app receives price updates multiple times in a day and is in sync with multiple State-run oil companies. The prices at fuel stations near your current location as well as the prices at different cities are displayed in the app.
IOCL, BPCL and HP websites
All of the major oil corporations have websites that have options available at the home pages that give you the prices of fuel city-wise and also displays previous rates for comparison.
RSP DEALER CODE to 92249-92249
All petrol pump dealers are supposed to display their dealer code prominently for the convenience of their users. Consumers can check the fuel prices in their cities by sending an SMS, ‘RSP DEALER CODE' to 92249-92249. Similar services have been set up for Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum as well.
Paytm fuel cashback
Users will be able to avail different cash back offers every time a transaction takes place. It is possible to get up to Rs. 7,500 cash back on petrol payments using PayTM.