- 5 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Receiving Internet Demand From Rural And Urban Areas During Lockdown: Report
- 5 hrs ago Huami To Supply Free Mask And Essentials For 10,000 Doctors In India
- 5 hrs ago Discovery Plus Subscription Plans India: Best Discovery Plus Plans, Offers, Price And Validity
- 6 hrs ago Airtel Might Post Highest ARPU In Q4 2020: Report
- News Omar Abdullah criticises J&K govt order of keeping Move offices functional in both regions
- Movies Puneeth Rajkumar’s Mayabazar 2016 Have Released Video Of Neenyaro Song Online, WATCH NOW!
- Sports Azhar Ali backs Misbah, says coronavirus-affected World Test Championship should be extended
- Education List Of CBSE Skill Subjects In Class 10, Class 11 And Class 12
- Automobiles Mahindra Alyte Emergency Transport Service Introduced In Hyderbad To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lifestyle Coronavirus: What Is Social Distancing? Dos And Don’ts Of Social Distancing
- Finance FIIs Turn Net Buyers For 3 Straight Session To April 9, Indices Rally 13% This Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April
10 best Android widgets for better performance
Some of these widgets are available for free on Google Play Store
Widgets furnish your home screen. Think of them as household decorations, but with a purpose. Each app has a unique widget with which it communicates almost instantly. A widget is also a shortcut to the app, it’s extension. Not only do they enhance the feel of your home screen, but help you perform tasks, keep you updated, and provide service. Below are some of the best widgets of 2018.
All Android devices have a built-in flashlight. But one needs to pull down the notification tray to access it. Flashlight+ widget places a button on the home screen, just a tap on which turns on the camera flash. Extremely handy.
This app lets you make your own widget. Using services like Alarm, Bluetooth, Settings, etc. one can add them to a pre-set design. These act like switches, which proves to be very convenient. There are plenty of designs to choose and even create a custom one.
All messages widget
This widget brings several messaging platforms to meet at one place. No matter the app your friends use, you can keep track of all messages, social media notifications, and even your call log. Personalizing it is an added benefit.
Keep is a simple reminder, note-keeping app. The widget comes as a thin bar with multiple options - take a note, set a reminder, make a list, draw a picture, save an image. A simple tap on each option takes you to the specific task.
This app is a giant collection of miniature "applets" that are associated with almost every other app. You can get news from New York Times, message people, streamline your social media, control everything with Alexa of Google Assistant, and even trigger events based on your location.
Track tasks, create smart plans, plan your day, collaborate on shared projects, label lists with colors, you name it. The widget does everything mentioned above, and provides options to work with Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
Provides information on weather, it has a dynamic home screen that changes based on location, shows local and national forecasts and weather maps.
A multiple widget array with over 2500 themes, it has over four million downloads. Personalize your home screen to your taste.
Battery Widget Reborn
Provides reliable information on battery status using a fresh widget design. It also has multiple icon styles, customisable texts in the notification area, and a powerful power saving mode.
The DashClock series brings several widgets that are well-known. A basic and free app which appears as a dash clock on your home screen. Set alarms, reminders with labels. Other Dash widgets include a DashClock Date extension, Battery extension, Keep extension, and many others.