- News 83% of India's coronavirus patients are below the age of 50: Govt
- Sports SAI holds video conference with Hockey India officials, draws plans for next 16 months
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee: ‘Shehnaz Gill's Fans Used Nasty Language And Abused My Mother’
- Lifestyle Can TB Vaccine Fight Against Coronavirus? What Do Studies Say?
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Automobiles Revv To Offer Free Cars To Doctors & Healthcare Workers During Lockdown: Available In 5 Cities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
5 Best Apps And Websites For TikTok Users
TikTok is a video sharing app that is growing rapidly on the internet. TikTok is similar to Snapchat or Instagram and much more like Vines. TikTok supports only videos with an extreme limit of 15 seconds. It has an option to merge several videos and create one long story. Here are the main 5 apps and websites which are best for the TikTok users.
1) TikTokforWeb (Web)
TikTokForWeb is an unofficial web browser for the TikTok users. TikTok can be used as a mobile app for iOS and Android. You need not sign up with your account as it is a common web viewer for unknown TikTok videos.
You can see the top TikTok videos of any country. TikTok web users can watch TikTok live channels. The TikTok has a TV option in which you can watch a continuous outflow of TikTok videos along with other users. TikTokforWeb has a mini-app for downloading TikTok videos.
2) Video downloader for Android (Social Media)
This is one of the highly-rated apps on the Play Store. If you want to create a reaction video or make your clip, then download an app named Video Downloader for Social Media. This app is very popular as it detaches the watermark from the TikTok videos.
This app is easier to use because you just need to copy-paste the link and the rest will be done by the app. You can download the sound from the TikTok video and keep it as a ringtone. A handy video manager looks after all the saved files.
3) TikTok Lite (Android)
The main app is excessive for watching the videos rather than making your video. It has so many features that it drains your battery life. The main app is unfavorable for everyone who uses mobile networks. Instead, check out for the TikTok Lite app that is small in size.
It ensures to use lesser data when compared to the main app. It helps you to download and watch videos offline. TikTok is best suited for passive users who do not want to sign in. Just download the app without creating a TikTok account and use it. This will also provide more privacy for the users.
4) Vizmato (iOS, Android)
Vizmato is considered as the best video editor, with enough features to create great videos. It provides all the basics you require to create the best video in the free version. Some of the best features of Vizmato are:
• Split or join several videos to create a single video
• Choose multiple images and convert them into a slideshow video with background music.
• Add multiple sound effects.
• Record videos, add filters and music live.
• Add filters and video effects such as shocks, ripples, transitions, etc.
5) Hashtags for TikTok
If you are interested to have more followers and fans on TikTok, then use popular topics and latest hashtags. You can select the hashtag depending on the video you create. Hashtags for TikTok is an originator of its kind in recent days. If you do not know which hashtags to use, then go through the app for it.
To become a TikTok user, you have to light into the main app and make improvements depending on your requirements.