- 1 hr ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 1 hr ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 1 hr ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 7 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan Keeps His Promise, Releases A New Song For His Fans On Eid
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
5 Instagram apps you should have
These are third party apps
Instagram has been around for a while now, while there are plenty of features that have been added and removed and chiseled over the years, there are still things that bother the average user of the app. From not being able to see a full profile picture to not having the option of creating your own custom stickers, there are many things that leave users wanting.
Luckily, there are developers striving in corners around the world striving to answer your needs. Fine tune your Instagram game by trying out some of these apps. Keep in mind that some of these apps could be rendered obsolete for a few days because of Instagram’s tendency to change their API. A few days is usually enough time for developers to catch up and resolve issues.
What usually happens when you tap on a profile picture on Instagram is you are taken to the user's stories. A restriction that Instagram has placed is that you can see a full-sized image of the profile picture.
If you want to see a full-size picture, you will need to head on over to the app called GramBig. Type the username in and you will be able to obtain a large image of the tiny thumbnail. This works for both private and public profiles.
Story Templates by Kapwing
You cannot make stories that have multiple images or make collages with text on Instagram. Story Templates by Kapwing is a super easy desktop web app that allows you to make stories with no design skills. There are three steps involved in the process. You select a template that you wish to use. After uploading the images, you can use basic edits like cropping, trimming the video, changing the size of the image and more. You can also add text if you wish to do so. You can download the free watermarked version or remove the watermark for a price.
In this app, you make collections and add pages to that collection. The app is great for creating multipage stories, aside from the option of placing them in a template, you do not have the option to trim videos or edit photos in this app. You still have the option to add captions and you aren't hindered by a watermark.
Anysticker allows you to create your own stickers, you get to customize the icon, the text and the color of the text. The next time you need to add a sticker to your stories which is a message, a question or a poll, you can go through AnySticker to find something suitable.
Filtergram is completely web-based and allows you to sign up for a Filtergram account and follow Instagram accounts on it. You will be able to see the picture and the caption for any old or new post although you will not be able to read comments. The advantage of this service is that your location will not be tracked and is generally safer to use than Instagram.