- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
5 Mobile Wallet apps to Try on Android!
Nowadays, people recharge their mobile phones from Mobile Shops, but the new fad is also to recharge your mobile phones using Mobile Wallet. Mobile Wallets have become a craze these days as people are paying for a lot of things, using their mobile wallet. Mobile wallets can be used to pay for utility bills, Mobile recharges, movie tickets, train tickets and the likes.
Mobile wallets are the new currency and are replacing cash payments. We look at 5 Mobile wallets that can be used for Mobile Recharges and more
You can also recharge internet, DTH, etc. Use Paytm Wallet to pay for shopping online at many destinations or pay for services such as cab fare and more.
Recharge mobile, DTH, and make postpaid bill payments.Shop on various websites & apps and avail exclusive offers. Transfer and receive money instantly!
Oxigen Wallet can be used for money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and Bill Payments. Oxigen Wallet is a prepaid wallet, approved by RBI and India's first non-bank wallet to have tied up with NPCI for Instant Money Transfer.
The Airtel Money app provides the best in class payment experience for Recharges, Instant Money Transfers to Contacts, Shops & Bank accounts, Bill Payments and online shopping.
You can transfer money to the wallet using your Debit / Credit Cards or NetBanking and same can be used for quick mobile recharge & bill payments. Your wallet is also available for you while transacting on Snapdeal and other merchants - with same login credentials, saved cards and shipping details.