- 49 min ago Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Launched For Rs. 9,499
- 1 hr ago LG Aristo 5 With Dual Rear Camera Goes Official: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Realme C11 First Impressions: Not An Upgrade We Were Expecting
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12 Series Likely To Launch In September; Shipping Starts October
- News Pilot sacked, but Gehlot on shaky ground in Rajasthan
- Finance Sensex Plunges 660 Points On Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- Movies Charu Asopa Reacts To Rajeev Sen's Statement: Why Did He Leave Me During These Tough Times?
- Sports Mohammad Kaif reveals why Rishabh Pant flourishes at Delhi Capitals and fails to perform in Team India
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
6 iPhone apps that can supercharge your MacBook
Use these apps to get most out of your iPhone and MacBook
If all the accessories available for your Mac, the best one you can get your hands on is an iPhone or an iPad. The only thing you have to do is set aside how illogical it is to invest in an iPhone or iPad just to use as an accessory, (this is not a concern if you already have one) a whole world of functions is opened up to you. iOS has a variety of apps that can enhance your macOS experience. The six apps listed below allow you to combine the power of an iPhone (or iPad) and Mac for a much better experience using it.
Using a dual-screen monitor setup helps you be more productive while you're working. There is no need to go and purchase an expensive monitor. By using Duet Display, you will be able to turn any iPhone and iPad into a touchscreen display for a Mac. After downloading the companion app for your Mac, start the iOS app on your device and you'll be ready to go.
Download the Mac app from the Screens site and you will be able to control a Mac anywhere with an internet connection. Once you have connected your app, you can select from a touch or trackpad mode to remotely connect your computer. A shortcuts toolbar allows quick access to important keys.
Chrome Remote Desktop
Although the app doesn't have a lot of features, it is free and allows you to remotely connect to any Mac. Like it says in the name, you need to install Google Chrome on your Mac for the app to work. You will be good to go once you install a Chrome extension. Each computer you set up needs a PIN connect. On your iOS device, you can sign into the remote computer using the PIN.
Using Keynote on your iPhone or iPad is a great way to build presentations. But the iOS app also has a feature for Mac users that allows users to control slides without an external remote and by just using your iPhone or iPad.
BTT Remote Control
This app allows you to control a Mac and its apps from your iPhone or iPad as long as they both make use of the same Wi-Fi network. The tool also has a feature that lets you trigger a keyboard shortcut or a predefined action on Mac. It is also possible to assign an icon to each customized action for easy access on your iPhone or iPad.
If you have iTunes open on your Mac, and Home Sharing is active, you can use the app to interact with your library of music and even control the volume. You can view the music by artist and album and even search for a specific track. Apple Music subscribers can also access songs that they've stored locally. The More tab allows you to access other iTunes content like movies, TV shows, music videos and podcasts.