- 17 min ago Telcos Dues Might Increase After Updated DOT Calculations: Report
- 21 min ago Nubia Red Magic 5G Spotted On Geekbench 5 With 12GB RAM, 2K Display
- 24 min ago How To Transfer Balance Money From Airtel To Airtel Number
- 25 min ago Lenovo To Launch HT 10 Pro Earbuds With EQ Technology For Rs. 4,499
- Automobiles 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Movies Aanand L Rai On Zero Failure: I’ve Gone Silent After Every Film And Tried To Learn My Lessons
- Finance List of Guidelines to Follow Before Investing in Mutual Funds
- News India 'bigger problem' than China on reducing carbon emissions
- Sports UFC return to Lincoln to be headlined by top Light Heavyweight contenders
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Things To Do And Avoid On This Festival
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Best Fixes for WhatsApp Voice Messages Not Working Issue
The Voice message is one of the features introduced in WhatsApp. With the origin of WhatsApp voice messages, most of the people find it comfortable than typing long messages. It also conveys a person's emotions in a better manner.
At times, these voice messages will stop working. For instance, when you receive a voice message, it will not download or the sound will not be heard. Some users will not be able to record audio messages. While others see the blank screen when they listen to WhatsApp voice messages or a message will be displayed "This voice message is unavailable". In this article, we will let you know how to fix audio messages when it's not working on WhatsApp. Let's check out the solutions to get back the audio on your WhatsApp.
Restart the device
At times, a simple restart will fix your problem. When your WhatsApp audio message does not play or they do not record, just restart your smart-phone and check out if it solves the problem.
When you are not able to record voice messages, check out if the WhatsApp has required permission. To record a voice message, you need to get permission to use the mic on your mobile phone.
To enable it on iPhone and Android, you need to open the Settings, select Apps and notification or Application Manager. Under the All Apps category, select on WhatsApp, and tap on Permissions. Look for the Microphone option and tap on the Allow option. Now, restart your Android phone.
Disable Third-Party Recording Apps
WhatsApp fails to record audio messages when there are other apps such as screen recording or call recording app active on your mobile phone. We suggest you turn them off for some time and try sending the voice messages. If the problem persists, uninstall such apps. Now, check if you can create voice messages.
WhatsApp has a proximity sensor feature that lets you listen to your voice messages through the earpiece. When the screen protector is wrongly placed, it causes a problem. So, it is better to replace or remove the screen protector from your phone.
Sometimes, we miss increasing volume levels. When you are listening to a voice message through a speaker, turn the volume up. If you are using an earpiece to hear them, you have to increase the volume again as it is different from the speaker.
Is There Enough Storage?
When you are getting an error "Sorry this audio cannot be loaded, please try later" while downloading a voice note, check out for the space available on your phone. At times, when the storage is full, WhatsApps fail to download an audio message.
On Android, clear cache on WhatsApp is different from clear data, as the WhatsApp data will not be deleted. Steps to the clear cache are:
• Open the Settings on your phone and Tap on Apps and Notifications.
• Under the Apps, tap on WhatsApp, select storage and press on Clear cache.
• Now, restart your Android phone.
Sometimes, you face the voice messages issue due to a bug in the WhatsApp beta build-in program. So, try to update your Android from the Google Play Store.
Finally, when nothing works, try to uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
With this article, we hope you get solutions to fix the issues about voice messages on WhatsApp.