- 6 hrs ago Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- 9 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- 11 hrs ago Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- 11 hrs ago Disney+ Hotstar Reduces Price Of VIP Pack: Find Out Why
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Health-Care Apps Which You Can Use During Lockdown And Avoid Going Out
Due to the coronavirus outbreak across the nation, citizens of India are restricted to stay in their house. People are not confined to visit hospitals to take medical help, but most of us are not confident about going out. Instead of going out during this pandemic, one can save the risk and can get treated while sitting at home. In this era of health-tech, there are many apps which provide health care facilities.
Users can get instant consultation from doctors at any odd hour of the day. Doctors can track the symptoms through a video chat and can prescribe the required medicine. The whole thing is fast, easy and reliable as well.
Health-tech apps have increased the accessibility to health care using video consultation even in the remotest locations. One can reach out to doctors anywhere, anytime without any restrictions.
The video and audio connectivity allow the virtual meeting in real-time from any location.
Here is the list of health-tech apps where you can connect with doctors virtually:
Navia Life Care
It is a digital health-care startup and has recently launched its video consultation facility, Navia e-Consult. It is integrated with Navia's Smart EMR platform, where doctors create digital prescriptions while having a virtual conversation with the patient. Prescriptions suggested buy the doctors will be sent on the app as well as WhatsApp.
Patients can book appointments with doctors and will be able to receive a callback by the doctor using the in-app video calling feature, protecting their privacy and a doctor's personal time.
Meddo partners with doctors to provide all health care needs to the patients under one roof. It includes doctor consultation, nutrition, lifestyle, lab testing and other health services.
Third on the list is an app which provides access to the network of doctors and clinics, it has more than 120000 verified doctors. You can select a particular speciality or a doctor and describe your ailment. You can also have a one on one call or chat with the doctor. The app can also use Google maps and show you the way to the doctors near you.
It offers 24x7 online consultation with AI-powered and consultancy over 25 specializations. One can make video or audio call to the doctor via the tie-up they have made with various hospitals and doctors. Each appointment is payable but follows up are not. You may also receive prescriptions via the app.