- News Lok Sabha elections: EC website for poll results crashes several times
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Purchase Any App or Game from Google Play Store Via Net Banking in India!
Finally, users of Android have something to cheer about. Google Play Store is finally net banking as of one of the payment method for purchasing apps in India.
Apple and Google are currently leading the mobile platform over the world. Both the operating system's applications stores- Google Play Store and Apple App Store have vast number of apps to choose from for different use.
And, some of them are paid apps. Indian consumers have always found a tough time in purchasing apps via these app stores. Although credit cards were supported from a long time, but most of the Indian audience don't have a credit card.
A couple of days ago, Google implemented a new payment option into the Google Play Store and now Indian users can purchase apps or games via net banking, which will be a relief for some people. Here's how you can purchase an application from Google Play Store using net banking.
Step 1: Choose the App You Want to Purchase
Fire up your Google Play Store and choose the application which you want to purchase and hit the purchase button and proceed.
Step 2: Select Net banking as your Payment Method
Now, you need to select the net banking option as your payment. The good thing is almost every bank is listed in the store.
Step 3: Complete Your Purchase
Choose your bank and pay the amount. Now, you will be able to download the application.