- 25 min ago VIvo X80, VIvo X80 Pro Launched In India Starting From Rs. 54,999
- 40 min ago Poco X4 GT Spotted On IMEI Database; Coming To India?
- 52 min ago Amazon Realme Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme Narzo Smartphones
- 1 hr ago Realme Narzo 50 5G Series With Dimensity 920 SoC Launched: Price, Specs & Availability
- Sports ONE 157: Petchmorakot vs. Vienot – Full Card, date, timings, telecast & live streaming details
- Education Karnataka SSLC Result 2022: Check Websites, How To Download Class 10 Marksheet And Other Details
- News Watch: Two buses collide head-on in Tamil Nadu’s Salem, 30 injured
- Finance Stock To Buy: Sharekhan Says This Stock Can Gain 20%, Company Offers ~6% Dividend Yield
- Automobiles Tata Harrier XZS Variants Added To Lineup - Prices Start At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Rhea Chakraborty Sets The Internet Afire With Her Gorgeous PICS!
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's Son Taimur's New Photo With Little Brother Jeh Will Melt Your Hearts
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
How To Pay LIC Premium Online Via Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm
LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the largest and most trusted investors among Indians. This is because LIC is owned and operated by the Indian government. Due to its popularity, many have their insurance policy in LIC and if you own one, then here's great news for you.
Given that everything has become online in recent years, you need not wait in long queues as you had to in the past to pay your LIC premiums. There are many mobile apps to pay your life insurance premium easily and quickly within a few taps on your smartphone. Check out how to pay LIC premium via popular UPI apps such as Google Pay, Paytm, and PhonePe.
How To Pay LIC Premium Online Via Google Pay
Google Pay, the UPI payment service from Google is quite popular for instant transactions. Here, you will get to know how to pay your LIC premium via Google Pay.
Step 1: Download the Google Pay app on your device.
Step 2: Register using your Gmail address and phone number.
Step 3: Log in to your account once it is activated. Skip these steps if you already use Google Pay.
Step 4: Click on 'New Payment'.
Step 5: Click on 'Bill Payment'.
Step 6: Tap on the LIC option or type LIC and then click on it. You will get 'No Accounts Linked' in this window.
Step 7: Click on 'Get Started'.
Step 8: Enter the email ID, policy number, and Account name to link your LIC account.
Step 9: Click on 'Bill Details'.
Step 10: Click on 'Pay Bill' and check if all policy details are mentioned correctly.
Step 11: Select the account.
Step 12: Enter UPI PIN and that's it.
How To Pay LIC Premium Online Via Phone Pe
To pay your LIC Premium using Phone Pe, follow the steps here.
Step 1: Download and set up the app if you do not use Phone Pe.
Step 2: Click on Recharge and Pay Bills.
Step 3: Choose Insurance Premium and search for LIC in the list.
Step 4: Click on LIC option.
Step 5: Enter the policy number and email ID and confirm it.
Step 6: Select the Payment option after verifying the details.
Step 7: Click on Proceed.
How To Pay LIC Premium Online Via Paytm
To pay your LIC Premium using Paytm, follow the steps here.
Step 1: Download and set up Paytm or just open the app.
Step 2: Click on the option 'LIC of India'.
Step 3: Enter the policy number and other details.
Step 4: Click on proceed to make the payment towards your LIC premium.
Step 5: Select the payment method of your choice.
Step 6: Complete the payment.
Also, there is a LIC Direct app that you can download and install. This app will let you pay the life insurance premium without any registration process. Just type in your policy details and make the payment. You can download all the transaction statements from this app. The method you want to choose is completely your choice.