- 3 hrs ago Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- 4 hrs ago Poco X3 First Impressions: Impressive By All Means
- 7 hrs ago WhatsApp ‘Expiring Media’ Feature Spotted In Latest Beta Version
- 7 hrs ago Top 10 Fantasy Cricket Apps For IPL 2020: Which One To Play And Win Exciting Prizes
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- News Former DGP Bihar Gupteshwar Pandey to join Nitish Kumar's JDU today
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Krishna Janmashtami 2020: How To Send Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the platforms where we can send animated stickers for various festivals. As we celebrate Krishna Janmashtami, WhatsApp now lets you download and send various stickers to your family and friends.
WhatsApp provides many animated stickers within the app like Bright Days, Moody Foods, and more. However, if you wish to send WhatsApp stickers for particular festivals like Krishna Janmashtami, then you will need to download a third-party stickers app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
How To Send Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp?
There are a few simple steps to send Krishna Janmashtami stickers on WhatsApp. However, this feature is applicable only for Android users.
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and select the icon for WhatsApp Stickers.
Step 2: Click on the '+' to add more Stickers; Scroll down to and select 'Get More Stickers'.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the Google Play Store, where you can find already downloaded stickers for Krishna Janmashtami.
How To Send Custom Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp?
Alternatively, you can even share WhatsApp stickers that are custom-made by you. As noted, you will need to download and integrate a third-party app to send such custom-made stickers on WhatsApp.
Step 1: Download the 'Sticker Maker'app or the 'Background Eraser' app from the Google Play or App Store.
Step 2: Select the image you wish to make into a sticker from your gallery. Alternatively, you can even take a picture to create the sticker.
Step 3: You can use the Background Eraser app to edit the picture and save in in PNG format, which is required to convert it into a sticker.
Step 4: Open the Sticker Maker app now and open the image saved in PNG format. This will convert the image to a sticker. You will also find an option asking if you wish to integrate it with WhatsApp, click on yes.
Step 5: Open WhatsApp and confirm the integration from the Sticker Maker app. Once done, you can share the stickers to your contacts.