- 7 hrs ago 15 Must-Buy Gadgets To Make Your Home Smart In India
- 12 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro+, Oppo A76, Oppo A54 Receive Price Cut In India
- 14 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T Vs Poco F4: Which One Is Right For You?
- 16 hrs ago Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Discounts On Earbuds, Smartwatches, And Other Electronics Accessories
- News India committed to stand by Afghan Hindus and Sikhs
- Movies Pakka Commercial Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Gopichand's Action Comedy off To An Average Start!
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Sports Rishabh Pant's trademark one-handed SIX travels 101 meters: Twitterati call him 'God of One-Handed Shot'
- Finance This YTD Multibagger Small Cap Stock Gains Close To 23% In 3-Sessions
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Rhea Chakraborty: 5 Pictures Featuring #Rhenew!
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Blur Tool On WhatsApp: How To Use Blur Tool On WhatsApp For iPhone?
WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform that has now expanded to include several new features like WhatsApp Pay. Additionally, WhatsApp has specific features and options for sharing and receiving media, which are available only on the iOS platform. For instance, the blur tool on WhatsApp for iPhone.
What Is WhatsApp Blur Tool?
As the name suggests, the blur tool on WhatsApp allows users to blue a media, specifically an image. Users can blur the entire image or only part of an image. Interestingly, the blur tool on WhatsApp has helped several people who don't want to share all the specifications of an image.
How To Use Blur Took On WhatsApp For iPhone?
The steps to using the WhatsApp blur tool on iPhone are pretty easy. You can follow these steps for the same:
Step 1: Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. You can check for the latest updates on the App Store
Step 2: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone > select the individual chat or the group chat where you want to send the blurred image
Step 3: Click on the camera icon in the chat section > and now select the gallery icon on the bottom-left corner of the screen
Step 4: Now choose the image that you wish to share, which you will be blurring
Step 5: Next, select the pencil icon on the top-right corner of the screen, which will reveal multiple colors
Step 6: Here, select the bluish-white blur section, which is just on top of the grey color
Step 7: Now bring the pencil to the part you wish to blue and run it all over. You can do this for specific parts or even the entire image
Step 8: Lastly, you can add a caption if you wish and send it
These are the steps to blur an image on WhatsApp for iPhone. You can do the same for sharing images on Status as well. Instead of selecting the individual chat icon, click on the Status button and follow the same steps.
There are many reasons to blur an image as it might be personal, gory, or to adhere to the regulations. These simple tricks will now help you share blurred images on WhatsApp for iPhone.