- 13 hrs ago Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- 14 hrs ago Amazon Entertainment Edition Spin And Win Quiz Answer: Get Free Bose Speaker
- 17 hrs ago OnePlus Tipped To Launch Two TWS Earbuds, Smartwatch & Fitness Band In Q3 2022
- 18 hrs ago Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Likely To Feature Hearing Aid Function
- News PM Modi in Germany to attend G7 summit: What to expect
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 4 Elimination: Ronson Vincent & Dhanya Mary Varghese Evicted From The Show
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Lifestyle Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
iOS 16: Exciting Apple CarPlay Features Coming To Your Car Infotainment System
Apple showcased some jaw-dropping hardware products and gave a glimpse into the future of iOS at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). The iOS 16 is filled with exciting new features and enhancements such as new personalization features, intuitive widgets, seamless connectivity and sharing for compatible iPhones.
Among the host of new features coming to your iPhones, the Apple 'CarPlay 2.0' technology stood out for its usability. It can change the way we interact with current and future generation vehicles. If you are also a motorhead like us and prefer driving with the benefits of Apple's CarPlay, continue reading.
Apple CarPlay 2.0 Tech For Future Cars
The next generation of Apple CarPlay focuses on bringing a fully integrated and cohesive iPhone experience to your vehicle. Future cars will have enhanced infotainment systems featuring bigger and wider displays covering almost entire dashboards. With the Apple CarPlay 2.0, the technology will push content to multiple screens including the instrument cluster and supported panels. This should give driver's a sense of an immersive iOS ecosystem right in the car's cockpit.
Seamless Vehicle Integration Features
Apple CarPlay 2.0 will integrate the vehicle's native functions like radio and temperature controls. Drivers will have the option to control such basic car features from the CarPlay for a more cohesive driving experience.
Wider Personalization Features
Apple also showed off a handful of new personalization features coming to future vehicles and current cars with Apple CarPlay. The new update will allow for wider personalization options ranging from widgets to curated gauge cluster designs to add a personal touch to the infotainment displays.
Features Coming To Current Generation Vehicles
The current generation of vehicles with Apple CarPlay support will also see some handy new features. These include- Siri enhancements for better hands-free messaging, Podcast improvements with the new Library tab giving quick access to your downloaded podcasts, and new CarPlay apps support such as 'Fueling and Driving task apps'
Additionally, Apple will also extend support for third-party navigation app support; however, vehicle-specific support from manufacturers would be needed. If you want to explore the iOS 16, here's a detailed story to guide you through the process of downloading and installing the new iOS 16 developer Beta update on your compatible iPhone.