- 6 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 21 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- 36 min ago Navia Life Care launches India's first voice based virtual assistant for doctors
- 51 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 receives first software update in India
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reasons Why WhatsApp Video Calls May Not Suit All Users
WhatsApp's recently rolled out video calling feature has numerous cons and isn't an apt option to make video calls.
WhatsApp, the most popularized messaging platform has been bringing about very many new features in the past few months. Adding on to the list of new features is the WhatsApp video calls.
Early this month, WhatsApp rolled out its video calling feature for the beta users, however, the messaging platform has finally added video calls to the official WhatsApp app for the Android, iOS, and Windows phone users.
Yes, the most awaited video calling feature can now be used by any WhatsApp user making it easy for them to better connect with their friends and family.
However, there a few drawbacks that the feature has in comparison to the other video calling apps including Skype, Facetime, Imo, and others making it not a good choice for the users to go for it!
Poor Video Quality
As compared to that of the other video calling apps, WhatsApp's video calls to deliver a little poor quality calls. The picture isn't clear and is a way too shabby restricting the WhatsApp users to have a clear face-to-face conversation.
Consumes a Lot of Data
There are other videos calling apps including Skype, Facetime and more those are said to consume lesser data as compared to the newly released WhatsApp video calls. Hence, using WhatsApp video calls can charge the user with a high data usage.
WhatsApp Video Call Invitation is a Scam
Even before the video calls feature was introduced to the official WhatsApp users, there were numerous scammers who started to target users almost everywhere.
Scammers started to invite people sending them links to click on it and get video calls feature. Well, this is completely fake and you can get video calls only by upgrading your WhatsApp app from the Play Store.
Might Not Work in 2G
Unlike that of Skype and Imo, WhatsApp video calls might not work just in case you have a 2G connection because even when connected to 3G the quality doesn't seem to be that great.
Need Wi-Fi Connection For a Better Outcome
In case you're not connected to Wi-Fi, using the WhatsApp on your mobile data can consume a lot of your data for just a minutes call. So, having a good Wi-Fi connection is a must, and just in case you don't have one, WhatsApp video calls are not for you.