- 4 min ago Amazon Realme Narzo 50 Series Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 1 hr ago Facebook Working On New Name To Create A Metaverse: All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- 12 hrs ago Honor X30 Max Complete Specification Surface Online; A New Affordable 5G Phone?
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Reaches Arthur Road Jail To Meet Son Aryan Khan
- News Shahrukh Khan arrives at Arthur Road Jail to meet Aryan Khan
- Sports Champions League wrap: Injuries spoil Chelsea's win; Barca, Bayern, Man United and Juventus prevail
- Finance Mid, Small Cap Indices Correct By More Than 5% In Last 2 Sessions
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
These Apps can turn your smartphone into a wireless webcam
Your PC or laptop might have a webcam that you may not like due to its quality. However, if you are discouraged about it, we would say not to.
Because there are apps available to make your old smartphone or current smartphone into a webcam for Skype calls, and other video conferencing. While some of these apps may work only on Wi-Fi, some others will work with Bluetooth connection. So let's check out the apps now.
This is one such app that can turn your smartphone into a webcam so easily. You can install free of charge and can be viewed on any platform with VLC player or web browser. You can also stream video inside WiFi network without internet access. While this is not it, you can also use this app with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors, and most audio players.
Yet another app that has the ability to turn your smartphone into a webcam. This app can work with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You need to download both the mobile app and desktop app before connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth.
WO Webcam Lite:
This is a free app and it provides video streaming for messengers like Skype and other apps. Moreover, it can also be used as a recording tool as well. Users can connect the app with device either, Wi-Fi, USB or Bluetooth.
This is yet another Android app that can turn your Smartphone into a webcam. This is compatible with Mac OS X allows you to stream video with Skype, Hangouts, Facebook and other apps. You can use this as a baby monitor, spycam, security camera, surveillance camera.
This app can be used on your phone if you are streaming video in Mac OS X. This app is free and it can be tweaked according to the user preference.