- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A04s Launched in India; Price and Specifications
- 6 hrs ago Electric Scooter Explodes Claiming Life Of A 7 Year Old In Mumbai
- 9 hrs ago Tecno Pova 4 Renders, Specs Emerge Ahead of Launch; MediaTek Helio G99 SoC Hinted
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi Smart TV X50 Review: 4K Smart TV Built For Online Streaming
- Sports Tired of getting beaten up in boxing, 96kg gold medal winner Sambo Lapung took to weightlifting
- News India's exports dip by 3.52% to $32.62 billion in September: Govt data
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Netizens Slam Archana Gautam For Making Fun Of Abdu Rozik’s Height; Call Her ‘Third Class’
- Finance What Is Money Transfer Service Scheme Offered By Post Office?
- Travel Most Epic List of Must Have Experiences In Vietnam
- Automobiles Mahindra Dominates SUV Segment; Clocks Highest-Ever Sales Figures
- Lifestyle Old Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- Education YUVA 2.0 Young, Upcoming and Versatile Authors Scheme Launched
WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging apps which is bringing new features continuously. Features of the instant messaging app include voice messaging, location sharing, WhatsApp Pay, and so on. Besides, WhatsApp has also the ability to delete erroneous messages and you can also block someone whom you don't like.
The instant messaging app doesn't have any in-built feature that will directly let you know if you have been blocked by someone. However, there are some indicators on WhatsApp which will help you to understand that someone has blocked you.
How To Block On WhatsApp
Before knowing if you have been blocked by someone on WhatsApp, you must know how to block someone whom you don't like. Follow these steps to block someone on WhatsApp.
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and head over to the three dots icons.
Step 2: Now, click on the settings > accounts > privacy > blocked contacts.
Step 3: Then tap the 'Add' option and select the contact to whom you want to block.
Besides, there is a simple process to block. Just head over particular contact > three dot icons > more > block. Now, if you are one of them who wants to know how to find out if you have been blocked on WhatsApp, let's dig into the details.
Check Last Seen, Profile Photo & Status
If you suspect someone who has blocked you, open the chat of that particular contact and check their last seen and status. If it does not show, then he/she has blocked you. However, this does not prove totally that he/she has blocked you, since many times we hide our profile photo, status, and the last seen.
Check Blue Tick On Message
Another indication to know if someone has blocked you, you can simply text the suspect person and check if the message is delivered and a blue tick comes or not. However, it does not confirm that the suspect person has blocked you because many people turn off their read receipt.
Call The Suspected Person
You can also check by giving a WhatsApp call to the suspect person. If the call is not connected then you have been blocked.
Create WhatsApp Group With Suspect Person
The aforementioned processes may not give you confirmation that someone has blocked you. However, if you try to create a WhatsApp group or add the suspect person to any WhatsApp group, you will be failed and that means you are indeed blocked by that person.