- 7 hrs ago Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- 8 hrs ago Realme GT 2 Pro Renders Leaked With Horizontal Nexus 6P Style Camera Bump: Here Are The Complete Specs
- 8 hrs ago Jio To Soon Launch Tablet & TV In India; Here’s What To Expect
- 10 hrs ago Moto G31 With 50MP Triple Cameras, 5,000 mAh Battery Announced: Worth Buying?
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Lifestyle Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging apps which is bringing new features continuously. Features of the instant messaging app include voice messaging, location sharing, WhatsApp Pay, and so on. Besides, WhatsApp has also the ability to delete erroneous messages and you can also block someone whom you don't like.
The instant messaging app doesn't have any in-built feature that will directly let you know if you have been blocked by someone. However, there are some indicators on WhatsApp which will help you to understand that someone has blocked you.
How To Block On WhatsApp
Before knowing if you have been blocked by someone on WhatsApp, you must know how to block someone whom you don't like. Follow these steps to block someone on WhatsApp.
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and head over to the three dots icons.
Step 2: Now, click on the settings > accounts > privacy > blocked contacts.
Step 3: Then tap the 'Add' option and select the contact to whom you want to block.
Besides, there is a simple process to block. Just head over particular contact > three dot icons > more > block. Now, if you are one of them who wants to know how to find out if you have been blocked on WhatsApp, let's dig into the details.
Check Last Seen, Profile Photo & Status
If you suspect someone who has blocked you, open the chat of that particular contact and check their last seen and status. If it does not show, then he/she has blocked you. However, this does not prove totally that he/she has blocked you, since many times we hide our profile photo, status, and the last seen.
Check Blue Tick On Message
Another indication to know if someone has blocked you, you can simply text the suspect person and check if the message is delivered and a blue tick comes or not. However, it does not confirm that the suspect person has blocked you because many people turn off their read receipt.
Call The Suspected Person
You can also check by giving a WhatsApp call to the suspect person. If the call is not connected then you have been blocked.
Create WhatsApp Group With Suspect Person
The aforementioned processes may not give you confirmation that someone has blocked you. However, if you try to create a WhatsApp group or add the suspect person to any WhatsApp group, you will be failed and that means you are indeed blocked by that person.