TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A new version of the Firefox browser for the Android devices is launched. This gets the Adobe Flash support. The Firefox 14 browser is currently in the beta stage and it has undergone many performance and compatibility tweaks for the mobile devices.
The older versions of the browser does not have the Flash support. Flash is a famous protocol for video streaming and web based applications. The new version also has a brand new design that offers a better user experience. The enhanced user interface enables faster access to the features.
The start page is completely redesigned and the plugins are available only on demand. Say if you want a java plugin on a page, it will not load automatically. You will have to tap on it to enable the plugin. The update for the Firefox adds great optimizations for the HTML 5 content. This way, the application developers can make use of the new optimization to improve the app integration with the web browser.
With the version 14 of the browser, you can test the latest performance, security enhancements, customization and more before downloading it as it is in the beta stage. This will help Mozilla to come to a conclusion about the features and functionality of the browser. This way, Mozilla can refine and polish the new features added to the mobile browser.
The latest version of the Firefox mobile browser supports all the devices that are powered by the Android 2.2 Froyo and above. The Firefox Beta app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.