TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
A newly launched mobile application allows you to scan the barcode and then analyze the food item to switch to a healthier one instantly.
Foodswitch app is an Australian iPhone app that has been launched to help the shoppers to make healthy food choices and also avoid the high levels of salt, sugar and fat form their diet.
The prevention of disease is very important and choosing healthy diet plays a vital role in this as it develops good eating habits. In fact this is the best cost effective approach of preventing the diseases.
The FoodSwitch makes use of three step process and combines the latest technology and the cutting edge research. Many diseased like cardiovascular disorders are caused mainly due to poor diet and are the largest killers worldwide.
These can be prevented and life can be saved by simply to switching over to healthier alternatives and shoppers can reduce their risk of getting ill with this simple app.
The application helps the users to select the food items based on their nutritional content and it has the database containing over 20,000 packaged food items available in the supermarkets. This app is available in the App Store for download at free of cost and it is compatible with the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.