TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Foursquare for Android updated with Nearby Friends filter and More
Foursquare for Android has recently got updated to version 2012.09.25. With the update, the application has introduced 'nearby check-ins from friends" feature that it brought back to iOS and BlackBerry in August.
New features in Foursquare for Android also include 'social history" for venue pages (which lets you see who of your friends visited a certain place, how many times, and if they like or dislike it) and a new “me card" design at the top of the 'Friends" tab.
Those interested, can download Foursquare for Android from the Google Play Store for free. New BlackBerry app would be available soon.
Get Started today!