TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Freephoo, the Swedish company has launched their free VoIP mobile app in India for both iOS and Android platforms. This app will allow the users to make calls for free using their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices through the 3G or Wi-Fi connections.
Users can also call the fixed lines and other mobile phones at a reasonable charge with the premium services offered by Freephoo. The other features that the application offers are superHD quality for the audio calls and support to free calls to LinkedIn connections and Facebook friends.
Freephoo was launched apparently in man markets and received accolades from some of them. It is also named as the top app on the Top Social App list, Top Free Apps list and Top Grossing app on the iTunes App Store.
It also the first one in the App Store to allow the users to purchase the premium minutes through the in-app purchase.