TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The Getit mobile app provides local search information on your mobile phones/smartphones. Now the app is available for the following mobile platforms Blackberry, Symbian, Android, Java and iOS.
This app is already a hit with approximately 6 million users registering for the app. The Getit mobile app makes your search more intuitive as you can search and find anything you want through this.
Apart from the local search information, details regarding various local businesses are also provided to you by the app on your mobile phone/ smartphone. Not only this, you can also find information related to local restaurants, hotels. cab/taxi services, repair work services all at your fingertips. The Getit mobile app uses GPS technology to provide you with the information you desire.
You are also provided a list of various popular categories that you are likely to prefer, click to call feature and sharing of businesses contacts via SMS and e-mail. Thus, your search becomes a lot smarter and more intuitive with the Getit mobile app.
You can download the Getit mobile app for your mobile phones/smartphones from the Mobango app store.