TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Google has launched a new update for the Google+ iOS app. The new update will bring the Instant Upload feature, the What's Hot Stream and also the list of users who have +1'd the posts and comments to the iOS platform.
The social network allows the users to share the posts, videos, photos as well as comments. The new update brings in the much anticipated Instant Upload feature to the service. This allows the users to upload the images to a temporary folder and then post them to their stream instantly.
Android platform also received the update earlier this week. In the case of Android, the app will upload the images in the background but in iOS it requires the app to the active in the front to upload the photos.
The What's Hot Stream will allow the users to see the lists of posts that others have viewed, +1'd or commented. The team at Google+ Mobile has pushed a lot of performance improvements to the app that enables the iOS device users to simple shake the device to offer a feedback on this.
Read out article on Google+ app updates for Android.