TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Google has launched a new update for the Google+ iOS app. The new update will bring the Instant Upload feature, the What's Hot Stream and also the list of users who have +1'd the posts and comments to the iOS platform.
The social network allows the users to share the posts, videos, photos as well as comments. The new update brings in the much anticipated Instant Upload feature to the service. This allows the users to upload the images to a temporary folder and then post them to their stream instantly.
Android platform also received the update earlier this week. In the case of Android, the app will upload the images in the background but in iOS it requires the app to the active in the front to upload the photos.
The What's Hot Stream will allow the users to see the lists of posts that others have viewed, +1'd or commented. The team at Google+ Mobile has pushed a lot of performance improvements to the app that enables the iOS device users to simple shake the device to offer a feedback on this.
Read out article on Google+ app updates for Android.