TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Google Play: No Indian Android Developers Allowed to Publish Paid Apps
It was only on Monday, when the whole Indian Android app world rejoiced with the news on Google's decision to let the Indian application developers to publish paid apps on Google Play,their Android app store.
However on September 25, numerous reports surfaced online in the tech media world that Google has dismissed the claim by removing India from the list of supported countries from where developers can publish paid apps. It was only the inclusion of India in this list that had fuelled reports of Google allowing Indian developers to distribute paid apps.
Hence its back to the earlier stage, Indian developers will only publish free apps on the official Android store. On their official support page, Google has just mentnioned “ We're working hard to add more countries, but we're unable to provide any guidance on timelines. Please stay tuned!”