- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Google Play Services Update 4.4 Released With Game Gifts, Steet View and More
If you have been wondering as to when your Google Play Services feature will be updated to the latest version of the service, here's some good news for you. According to reports, Google has started rolled out version 4.4 for Play services which adds Street view, game gift services and a host of other new features.
With the new v4.4 update to its Google Play Services, Google has now added major enhancements to Maps, alongside introducing the Street View. Apart from that, there are new features in Location, Games Services, and more.
The Google Play Services 4.4, with the new update, lets developers embed Street View in third-party apps with the help of a new Google Maps API.
Also. developers will be able to access street view imagery, including panorama views. And what that means is now developers will be able to show Google Maps built right into their apps, instead of just linking a user.
"Programmatic control of zoom and orientation, plus animated camera movements will allow apps to leverage Google's amazing repository of imagery in unique ways," Android Authority states.
"Simply put, we can expect to find Google Maps driven interactive maps built right into other apps, instead of simply linking a user to the generic Google Maps app. I imagine a dedicated app providing a virtual guided tour of the worlds best outdoor attractions."
Apart from that, Google has also added two new activity detectors to their Location API. That means the device will now be able to register whenever the user is specifically walking or running.