TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Google Play Soon to Celebrate Two-Year Anniversary: New Deals Incoming
Anybody remember the kind of deals Google had on apps present in its App Store for it's one year anniversary? If you were one of those who made full use of the deals and bought apps for subsidized prices, shelling out as less as Rs. 11 for a single app, you will be happy to know that those deals are soon coming back.
According to reports, as revealed by a tipster on Reddit from Australia, Google Play is currently celebrating its second birthday and is offering a host of apps and other content for either free or at a subsidized price.
While the deals have gone live in Australia, nothing has been confirmed for the rest of the world as of yet. but since the news of the deal comes to us from Australia, it is expected that it will only be a matter of time before Android users in every part of the planet will also be treated to the same deals.
And for the record, the very same situation happened last year, with Australia similarly getting early access, followed by the rest of the world. Last year, Google Play offered some heavy discounts on apps, movies, and books to celebrate its one year with its new name. While the same offers didn't go live worldwide instantly, they were soon available worldwide the following the day.
As of now, going by the Australian deals and standards Google is maintaining for the country, here are the apps that are currently up for grabs in the country via the deal:
-FIFA 14 by EA
-MOVIE: Disaster Movie
-GQ Australia Magazine Subscription
-Theme Park By EA
-BOOK: I Came To Say Goodbye by Caroline Overington
-Heroes of Dragon Age By EA
-Tiny City by Chillingo International
-BOOK: Outback Dreams by Rachael Johns
-The Sims Free to Play by EA
-Need for Speed Most Wanted by EA
-MOVIE: Vanity Fair
-Bejeweled Blitz by EA
-BOOK: The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
-BOOK: Burning Lies by Helene Young
-Dungeon Keeper by EA
-MAGAZINE: Super Food Ideas
-Dead Ahead Game by Chillingo International
-NBA Jam by EA
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates on the new deals.