- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Government launches Mobile App Store
The Indian government has plans to launch a mobile app store of its own to offer several public services through mobile phones. The app store is already in the process of creation and it is oriented towards boosting the development and on the deployment of the public services apps.
This app store will be integrated to MSDG (Mobile Services Delivery Gateway) which is the core infrastructure that delivers the public services. This will be created by a particular agency that is in the Department of Information Technology (DIT).
DIT proposes to have a payment gateway integrated with the store so that the users can pay for those public services that they access right from their phones. The store will make use of the Aadhaar unique identity number to enable the transactions.
The government is also in plans to create a Mobile Governance Innovation Fund in order to accelerate the development and the deployment of the mobile apps for various public services and also to make the services and information on the government websites.