TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
How could you ever forget the Microsoft's Photo Fuse feature that was released for Windows Live Photos product? It was a crazy one allowing you to swap the people's heads in the photos to make it look perfect. Well, a similar app, GroupShot is now available in the App Store and it was developed by the Israeli start-up company called Macadamia Apps.
The iTunes App Store has over millions of apps related to the managing, sharing and editing of photos but not all of them are impressive. The best ones will have advanced techniques for editing and the worst ones will simply allow you to draw with your finger on the photo.
Groupshot is quite special and it allows you to choose a couple or more photos from your collection that are shot with the iPhone camera or PhotoStream of iCloud. Then all you have to do is rub away the bad parts of the photo to mark those faces that require replacement like people who are blinking or looking somewhere else.
The app will take care of the rest. It will swap the faces marked by you with the ones in the other photos that you have initially selected. The app is quite smart to pick the best photo in order to serve you appropriately. The resulting photo will be picture perfect in which all will be smiling, looking their best and facing the camera.
This is done by the complex software that is vision enabled. The algorithm of the application works on several things like alignment of the various photos, the shape of face, the background, hair, comparing the photos to select the better ones and more. Leaving the rest of the things, GroupShot is the best photo editing app out there for 99 cents.