We use smartphones all the time, and most of the time, of course, it is filled with many apps. Which app do you use the most? You can always assume that you have been using the XYZ app the most, but it is the time to check if you are right about it.
All you need to do is download an app known as “Quality Time” from Google Play Store. With more than one million downloads, it is the best app to know about your smartphone habits through which you can manage your digital diet.
Features of Quality Time
It is one of the most popular apps in the productivity section of Google Play Store. Here are the highlights of the app:
• It has a simple user-interface.
• It gives you real-time reports on how much time you have spent on your smartphone and your favorite app/
• It gives you the in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities.
• You can use features like 'take a break,’ 'alerts’ and 'scheduled breaks’ to manage your phone addiction.
• You can avoid distraction by blocking notifications and rejecting calls automatically through this app.
In short, Quality Time is the tool that helps you know about the app in which you are spending most of your time.
How to use “Quality Time” to check your most used app?
Our step guide will first tell you how you can download the app and then use it to know about the most used app on your Android device.
Step 1: Open “Google Play Store” and type “Quality Time” in the search box and hit on the search.
Step 2: Click on “Install” tab to download and install “Quality Time- My Digital Diet.” Wait for the installation procedure to be completed. Tap on the app icon when it is installed.
Step 3: You now need to create an account in Quality Time. You can either do it by logging in to your Facebook account or by starting from the scratch by hitting the “Create Account” tab.
Step 4: A quick tutorial will be shown to brief you on the app. A pop-up will then appear on the screen of your device that will request you grant usage access to Quality Time for increasing its efficiency. Click on “Permit” to give access to the app.
Once you have granted the permission, Quality Time will track the usage of your app.
The app will keep the track record of your app usage, right after you have permitted it for usage access. Now you can check the following information in Quality Time:
• The time that you spend on a particular app.
• The number of times that you have opened a specific app.
• The frequency of unlocking your screen.
You can study your digital habit daily and weekly to discover more about your digital diet!